Marketing Communications Manager Latin America And Caribbean Latcar Jobs Vacancy in Genetec Montréal
- Marketing Communications Manager Latin America And Caribbean Latcar
- Montréal QC
- 13 Mar, 2018 6 days ago
Genetec Montréal urgently required following position for Marketing Communications Manager Latin America And Caribbean Latcar. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Communications Manager Latin America And Caribbean Latcar Jobs Vacancy in Genetec Montréal Jobs Details:
The position of the Marketing Communications Manager- LatCar is based in Montreal, Canada and reports to the Senior Marketing Manager - Americas
The Marketing Communications Manager- LatCar position is a highly strategic position in our ongoing expansion Latin America and Caribbean region. This role demands a high level of cultural sensitivity, and a strong awareness of marketing, messaging and branding, event and public relations best practices.
Fully aligned with the territorial business structure and the Corporate Marketing teams, the Marketing Communications Manager- LatCar will be the key contributor to demand generation, brand awareness and building, and market engagement in the territory. This position is mainly responsible in ensuring the coordination and execution of marketing campaigns and events that generate demand and drive repeat business for the regional sales team. The Marketing Communications Manager- LatCar is also responsible for overseeing the LatCar marketing budget and tracking its performance relative to sales outcomes while keeping corporate objectives in mind.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager- Americas, and partnering with the Sales, Channel Management, Product and Corporate Marketing teams enables this role to be both strategic and tactical.
Strategy Development & Implementation:
- Collaborate with the regional and Senior Marketing Manager - Americas to develop regional marketing strategy and communicate final action plans with the local sales and marketing teams.
- Execute and implement activities to ensure successful alignment with the objectives and strategy set in place.
Demand Generation & Program Management
- Build and implement programs to maximize end user engagement.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives. The ability to speak to how these channels work together is very important.
- Develop and manage regional demand generation strategy and marketing programs that will drive revenue and align with the goals of geographic territory while maximizing budget/ROI.
- Convert corporate programs into local/regional campaign architectures including campaign tactics, and channels such as web seminars, face-to-face seminars, tradeshows, tabletops, executive-level roundtables, highly targeted appointment-setting programs, customer-facing events, etc.
- Track regional marketing budget, designing offers and calls to action, and setting program goals and measurement criteria.
- Provide insight into regional sensibilities and ensure translated material is relevant to the LatCar market.
Public Relations & Media Relations:
- Work closely with the Global Media Relations Manager to support PR strategy for the region and to ensure appropriate levels of regional PR coverage.
Technology Partner Marketing:
- Work closely with the Strategic Alliances team to determine the specific goals and engagement for technology/marketing partners in the region.
- Ensure identification and development of marketing plans for each key regional partner that are in line with corporate objectives and focus on promoting collaborative sales engagement and joint business.
- Adjust approach based on results of partner activities (lead generation, opportunities created, deals closed, revenue generated etc.).
- Establish end-to-end lead management process, including handoffs with regional sales team.
- Track and report on lead follow-up as appropriate to ensure ROI of key marketing activities.
Campaign Measurement and Follow-Up:
- Track progress against regional goals, identify issues and recommend how to improve local effort and corporate programs.
Marketing Liaison for the Region:
- Serve as key contact for marketing-related activities in the LatCar region.
- Ensure communication of corporate programs to the field in an ongoing clear, concise, and consistent manner.
- Liaise with the Internal Communications Manager to ensure important regional information is being communicated within the organization.
Budget & operations management:
- Track LatCar marketing budget. Manage and ensure on-target budget performance for the regional marketing activities.
- Review and assess (with the Senior Marketing Manager – Americas) the performance of all local vendor contracts and relationships related to marketing program production and execution.
- Provide quarterly reports to the Senior Marketing Manager- Americas about marketing activities and performance in the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related degree.
- 5+ years of B2B high tech marketing experience in roles such as field marketing, channel marketing or marketing communications.
- 1-3 years in region LatCar security industry market experience preferred
- Impeccable written and oral Spanish and English, Portuguese and/or French an asset.
- Strong awareness of digital marketing and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs, and priorities
- Ability to work individually and remotely and have a strong attention to detail and producing quality work to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong negotiating skills with vendors emphasizing that they ensure the highest quality and on-time delivery
- Should be self-motivated and results-oriented, have excellent analytical skills, and be a team player
- Must be independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Should have the ability to travel throughout the region.