Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in The Ottawa Hospital Ottawa
The Ottawa Hospital Ottawa urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in The Ottawa Hospital Ottawa Jobs Details:
Please note that this is a Department of Medicine position. The successful candidate to this vacancy will be an employee of Department of Medicine and not The Ottawa Hospital.
Go to www.thinkottawamedicine.ca for more information.
Days, 8 hour shifts.
- For information purpose only - The Hospital reserves the right to change.
- Community college diploma or equivalent;
- Medical secretarial course or equivalent;
- Three to five years of previous related administrative experience;
- Knowledge of medical terminology;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office with intermediate skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision;
- Good judgement, initiative and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience booking appointments, consultations, procedures and filing patients reports;
- Bilingualims is an asset.
- Experience using OASIS;
- Experience using SMS.
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient safety as we are, we would like to hear from you. Please submit an on-line application for the position you are interested in. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
The Ottawa Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.