Maintenance Repair Person Jobs Vacancy in Evraz North America Edmonton
Evraz North America Edmonton urgently required following position for Maintenance Repair Person. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Repair Person Jobs Vacancy in Evraz North America Edmonton Jobs Details:
At EVRAZ North America, we manufacture engineered steel products for rail, energy and industrial end markets at six production sites located in the USA (Portland, Oregon; Pueblo, Colorado) and Canada (Regina, Saskatchewan; Calgary, Camrose and Red Deer, Alberta). We are the largest North American producer by volume in the rail and large diameter pipe markets, and we hold leading positions in the Western Canada oil country tubular goods, small diameter pipe and West Coast plate markets.
Job Description and Responsibilities
We have a position available for a Maintenance Repair Person to work at Edmonton Coupling Machining in Edmonton.
The successful candidate will provide repair, machining and troubleshooting assistance for plant equipment.
- Machining replacement parts on lathe and milling machine
- Repairing tooling cartridges on milling machine
- Building proto-type projects on lathe and milling machine
- Rebuilding Hydraulic and Pneumatic cylinders
- Rebuilding Pumps
- Repairing machine tool components (gearboxes, conveyors etc.)
- Assisting with troubleshooting and repairing production equipment
- Qualified as Journeyman
- Machinist tradesperson (or equivalent in experience) with experience in mechanical component repairing or Millwright tradesperson (or equivalent in experience) with machining ability
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings
- Experience with welding would be an asset
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be available to work on the afternoon shift
- Must have the ability to learn and troubleshoot the operation of production metalworking machinery
- Ability to work after hours and weekends when required
All applicants must be legally able to work in Canada without sponsorship.
EVRAZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans.
At EVRAZ North America, we manufacture steel. We also manufacture excellence, drive success and build careers for our employees. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common set of values and the same goal of creating the best possible solution for our customers.
With more than 4,500 team members in the U.S. and Canada, EVRAZ offers well-paying jobs and a comprehensive range of employee benefits. Our total compensation package includes benefits such as:
- Competitive wages and bonus opportunities
- Family medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage at minimal employee cost
- Short and long term disability programs
- Competitive retirement plans
- Paid vacations
- Apprenticeship and career advancement within the company
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program