Donor Services Representative Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Blood Services Calgary
Canadian Blood Services Calgary urgently required following position for Donor Services Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Donor Services Representative Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Blood Services Calgary Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Supervisor, Donor Services Representatives, the Donor Services Representative is responsible for providing excellence in customer service by greeting, confirming appointments and rebooking blood donors at clinics, serving donors and the general public at donor clinics, maintaining the work area and promotional materials, and handling equipment related to greeting, inquiries and rebooking appointments.
- Greets, confirms appointments, and rebooks blood donors at designated donor clinics, in accordance with defined procedures.
- Serves donors and the public attending donor clinics by responding to inquiries and concerns regarding wait times, donation frequency, accommodation of walk-ins, etc. in accordance with defined processes.
- Promotes campaigns, challenges and future events to donors and public.
- Maintains work area and handles equipment related to appointment management.
- Responsible for ABO typing at 'What's Your Type' events. Give key messaging around blood donation and encourage participants to become regular blood donors.
- Performs other departmental duties as assigned
The minimum qualifications for this job are:
- High School diploma. Training and/or education in marketing or customer service would be an asset.
- A minimum of two years customer service experience.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills in English are essential
- Attention to detail and a willingness to learn procedures in a regulatory environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong etiquette in customer service and/or sales skills
- Very strong computer skills (MS Office 2010, Word, Excel and Outlook). Proficient telephone etiquette.
- Ability to cope well under pressure in dealing with the general public
- Ability to work the varied shifts including some holidays
Off-site travel (transportation provided) throughout Southern Alberta on a regular basis for short and/or extended periods of time will be required to perform the job.