Cannabis Pharmaceutical Business Development Associate Jobs Vacancy in Nacpt Pharma College Corp Toronto
- Cannabis Pharmaceutical Business Development Associate
- Nacpt Pharma College Corp
- Toronto ON
- 04 May, 2018 17 days ago
Nacpt Pharma College Corp Toronto urgently required following position for Cannabis Pharmaceutical Business Development Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cannabis Pharmaceutical Business Development Associate Jobs Vacancy in Nacpt Pharma College Corp Toronto Jobs Details:
NACPT Pharma College is looking for a motivated Business Development Associate to join their thriving team. This is an exciting opportunity in a Cannabis/Pharmaceutical educational environment. The successful candidate will offer their knowledge, confidence and build credibility with NACPT Pharma College clients.
The Business Development Associate’s main responsibility is to identify, research, pursue, and close new business opportunities over the phone and in person. Individuals will be required to hit quarterly new business targets.
Position Type: Contract Position
- Develop marketing strategy plans for cannabis and pharmaceutical and other business sectors
- Perform market research
- Organize workshops, projects with employers and organizations
- Perform a high volume of outbound calls & in-person visits
- Client tracking and recruitments
- Ability to adjust your communication style to cater to different audiences using expertise, tact, diplomacy and listening skills.
- Proven ability to deliver results within required deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in conjunction with building credibility and confidence to liaise with senior level positions.
- Post-secondary education required
- Knowledge of the medical cannabis industry
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- The ability to work independently and as a team player
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Punctual and organized
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- Keen attention to detail
New graduates are encouraged to apply and will be considered!
Job Type: Contract