Administrative Assistant Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Bedford Orthopaedic Health Centre Bedford
Bedford Orthopaedic Health Centre Bedford urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Bedford Orthopaedic Health Centre Bedford Jobs Details:
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistantto join our Team of dedicated and experienced professionals. This is an outstanding opportunity to join our well-established Health Centre.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Provides assistance and performs administrative duties for the owner and therapists, to assure efficient use of time through proper scheduling. Including but not limited to maintaining calendar, monitoring emails, maintaining client records and reviews, making appointments for all therapists, answering the phone.
- Monthly invoicing, Section B invoicing for motor vehicle accidents, funder adjustments, payroll, posting accounts receivables. Ordering office supplies.
- Communicates professionally in oral and written form with all contacts and answers telephone and handles all information appropriately. Clinic Master Software experience considered an asset.
- Provide high-level administrative and clerical support including but not limited to: copying and compilation of documents; filing; mailings; expense invoices for payment, preparing HST reports, handling information requests; preparing correspondence, receiving clients to the clinic.
- Performs special projects as assigned, including but not limited to the following: maintaining receiver general monthly reports, providing back-up assistance to the front desk for unplanned staff shortages.
- Organizes and performs work effectively and efficiently.
- Maintains and adjusts schedule to enhance scheduling performance and flow.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations in dealing with all members of the team.
- Maintains and promotes client satisfaction.
- Effectively demonstrates the mission, vision, and values of Bedford Orthopaedic Health Centre daily.
- Two years’ experience in an administrative assistant role required. Experience should include interaction with all levels within an organization, including all team members.
- Skills to create correspondences and ability to prioritize tasks required.
- Demonstrated writing and oral skills required.
- Five years’ experience as an administrative assistant or secretary to senior level individual(s) preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
Bedford Orthopaedic Health Centre offers competitive salaries. Please visit our website for more information. www.bedfordhealthcentre.com
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour