Electrical Application Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Cad Microsolutions Toronto
Cad Microsolutions Toronto urgently required following position for Electrical Application Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electrical Application Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Cad Microsolutions Toronto Jobs Details:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc., is one of the most recognized and reputable design automation solution providers in Canada. We offer design automation software, training, and consulting to help our clients innovate, disrupt, design, and succeed.
- Prepare and deliver Electrical software demonstrations (SolidWorks Electrical)
- Provide training on Electrical schematics, design and simulation software
- Customer facing consultations and Technical support
- Create electrical software documentation and industry articles
- Write specifications, schedule and reports
- Support sales activities
- Analyzes information effectively Excellent communication skills
- Solves problems effectively
- Eager to learn
- Initiative and works well in a team
- AutoCAD Electrical, Eplan, E3 and/or SOLIDWORKS Electrical experience
- Electrical Schematic Design experience
- PLC Design
- Electrical Power Distribution Cable and Harness design experience
- Familiar with Electrical Standards, drafting and documentation
- 1+ years of work experience in electrical/electronic design, documentation and workflow or technical support role.
- Bachelor's Degree, electrical/mechanical engineering technology or related field
- Bachelor's Degree electronics engineering technology or related field
- Master's Degree, engineering
- Technical and Industry Training Provided
- Extended Benefits Plan
- Career Mentoring/Extensive
- Training/Career Development
Submit your ApplicationInterested applicants should submit their applications by emailing: