Warehouse Receiver Edmonton Jobs Vacancy in Gordon Food Service Edmonton
Gordon Food Service Edmonton urgently required following position for Warehouse Receiver Edmonton. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Receiver Edmonton Jobs Vacancy in Gordon Food Service Edmonton Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Receiving supervisor individual is responsible for quickly and accurately receiving and scanning food products into all warehouse zones (grocery, cooler and freezer). Incoming product must be received according to company procedures to ensure HACCP and Food Safety compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately receiving product into a computerized inventory system
- Lifting, loading and stacking food service products (up to 60 lbs) onto pallets
- Safely and efficiently navigating the warehouse using a power pallet jack and/or forklift
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations, and Food Safety programs
- Adhering to all Organizational policies, procedures, and Cornerstone Values
- All other duties as required
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be physically fit and able to safely and repeatedly lift, stack, pull and carry heavy items
- Must be able to work quickly and maintain a high level of energy throughout the shift
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate a proven record of consistent on-time attendance
- Forklift and Power jack experience would be considered an asset
- Must have strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred
- Must be able to work in multiple temperature zones including cooler (0oC to 4oC) and freezer (-20oC to -30oC) environments
- Must be able to handle all types of food products including fresh: seafood, beef, pork, produce, nuts, spices, milk, eggs, etc.
- Steel toe (CSA approved) footwear is required at all times in the warehouse.
Starting Wage: $19.75/hr