Contact Centre Representative Jobs Vacancy in Minist Procureur Ral Toronto
Minist Procureur Ral Toronto urgently required following position for Contact Centre Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contact Centre Representative Jobs Vacancy in Minist Procureur Ral Toronto Jobs Details:
Are you a customer service oriented individual who wants to be on the front line providing comprehensive information and options to empower clients for the Landlord and Tenant Board, Social Benefits Tribunal, Human Rights Tribunal, Criminal Injuries Compensation Board, and Child and Family Services Review Board in difficult situations? As part of our team, you will receive, respond to or redirect telephone inquiries, provide information on upcoming hearings, assist with questions regarding applications and inform clients of general information. If you are an excellent telephone communicator, enjoy working in a fast-paced, team driven environment, then consider this opportunity with the SJTO. A career in the SJTO Contact Center may be for you!
What can I expect to do in this role?You will:
- provide comprehensive information, education and assistance to the public regarding SJTO's various tribunals, primarily through a call centre environment
- perform various transactions and support electronic transactions related to SJTO's services, legislation, policies and procedures
- proactively provide guidance and support to customers in completing forms and in the use of self-service systems
- review and respond to email, mail and fax inquiries
- research and verify information via databases, websites, and resource documents
- maintain accurate documentation and identify frequent requests and recurring complaints, and provide input regarding improvements to websites, information tools, resource databases
How do I qualify?
- You are proficient in English as well as in oral and written French at the advanced level
Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills:
- You have customer service experience responding to inquiries, providing accurate information and resolving customer issues in a high-volume call center environment
- You have interpersonal skills to interact with the public, to collaborate in a team driven environment to ensure that operational requirements are being met
- You can respond to upset clients and handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
- You can effectively adapt services to meet the varying needs of customers
- You have good listening skills and are able to find solutions to problems
- You are able to communicate with staff and clients well both in writing and verbally
- You have experience reading and interpreting legal documents
- You can provide information in plain language over the phone or in person
Research, Analysis and Problem Solving Skills:
- You have demonstrated ability to reference, research and apply relevant legislation, regulations and guidelines (e.g. where applicable, Freedom of Information and Privacy Act) in order to provide accurate and complete information to the public
- You can effectively probe for information, assess situations and determine the underlying needs of the customer beyond those that may have been initially expressed
- You have knowledge of research and information gathering methods
- You are a clear, concise oral communicator and have experience providing detailed explanations of programs, services or procedures to customers
- You have experience providing written responses to customers' requests for information
- You have experience applying effective telephone techniques, customer service principles and quality standards when dealing with diverse inquiries and client groups
- You have the ability to acquire and apply knowledge of government services and programs
Organizational and Multi-tasking Skills:
- You have demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You are proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, database, email and internet applications
- You have experience using computers (i.e. Intranet, Internet, databases, and electronic manuals) to research, retrieve and summarize information
- 3 Bilingual Permanent, 25 Grosvenor St, Toronto, Toronto Region, General Screening Requirement
- This ad is also available in French.
In accordance with the Ontario Public Service Employment Screening Checks Policy, the top candidate(s) may be required to undergo a security screening check. Please refer to the Additional Information / Address section above to determine the screening checks that are required for this position.
You will be responsible for obtaining the criminal record check at your own expense and provide it, along with your written consent, to the Transition and Security Office (TSO), HR Service Delivery Division to evaluate the results. If applicable, the TSO, with your written consent, will request and obtain any additional screening checks as indicated in the Additional Information / Address section above that were not obtained directly by you. (Note: If a Vulnerable Sector Screening/Check is required, it must also be obtained in person at your local police service.)
A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position. The screening check(s) will only be reviewed and evaluated by the TSO for the purpose of making a security clearance decision. The details of an individual's screening check(s) will be considered in specific relation to the duties and responsibilities of the position being filled. Screening check records will be maintained by the TSO and kept strictly confidential.