Business Consultant Financial Jobs Vacancy in Nortak Software Ltd Ottawa
Nortak Software Ltd Ottawa urgently required following position for Business Consultant Financial. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Consultant Financial Jobs Vacancy in Nortak Software Ltd Ottawa Jobs Details:
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant area of study from a recognized academic institution
- 10+ years of experience as a Business Consultant Finance
- Must be fluent in both English and French
- Minimum 3 years of experience preparing Treasury Board (TB) Submissions
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Treasury Board Secretariat and/or in conducting representational, advocacy and negotiation activities with officials of Central agencies.(PCO, TBS, and Department of Finance)
- Minimum 3 years of experience at the Executive level in providing strategic advice to senior executives on complex issues, within the Government of Canada (Director or above level)
- Minimum 3 years of experience undertaking activities related to the stewardship of financial resources in a de-centralized organization (this may include managing financial operations; developing financial models; analyzing and auditing financial reports etc.)
- Must have an accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA, CPA)
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience working as an Executive in the Government of Canada. (EX01 or above)
- Experience working in a senior role (Director General or above) related to financial oversight of a department or organization
- Experience making financial presentations to senior executives (EX4 and above)
- Experience undertaking financial analyses and developing financial frameworks
To apply for this job opportunity, please click on job number CM-TBBC-1000342166N and submit your updated résumé to:
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only suitable candidates will be contacted further.