Driver Merchandiser Call Jobs Vacancy in Coca Cola Refreshments Canada Hamilton
Coca Cola Refreshments Canada Hamilton urgently required following position for Driver Merchandiser Call. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Driver Merchandiser Call Jobs Vacancy in Coca Cola Refreshments Canada Hamilton Jobs Details:
We Distribute Happiness
Remember, whenever you see one of our shiny red trucks rolling down the road there is a professional driver with a mission to inspire moments of optimism and happiness. At Coca-Cola Refreshments we are passionate about making sure all of our iconic Coca-Cola products get to your local store, restaurant, cafeteria or vending machines quickly and efficiently.
The Driver Merchandiser's responsible for delivering happiness to our customers across a specific route On Time and In Full. You will also ensure that the merchandise is stocked on shelves and in coolers, and that the appropriate rotation of products is managed well. You will be an Ambassador for the world’s most recognized brand to customers and consumers alike.
- Deliver products to customers on assigned route
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards
- Invoice and Collect amounts due, settle accounts daily
- Pick up company property & returns
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Commercial Driver’s License (AZ) and Clean MVR
- Experience delivering packaged goods within a local market area, including driving on local streets and navigating busy parking lots
- Demonstrated understanding of how to check a load for accuracy and stability
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds / 22kg
- 1-3 years of general work experience
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred
- Local delivery experience preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Job Type: Temporary
- AZ Commercial Driver's Licence