Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Adga Group National Capital Region
Adga Group National Capital Region urgently required following position for Junior Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Adga Group National Capital Region Jobs Details:
Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Junior Business Analyst for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
National Capital Region (NCR)
Fields of study:
Business administration / Management
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. is seeking a Junior Business Analyst with the following skills and qualifications.
- Advising Senior Management on a range of issues affecting the organization's ability to achieve the project's business objectives;
- Identifying opportunities for organizational improvement;
- Assisting in the prioritization and assignment of organizational improvements;
- Developing and/or implementing an organizational improvement plan, business plan, policies and standards;
- Making recommendations and providing advice for improvements and assisting in developing solutions, scenarios and implementing recommendations;
- Preparing and presenting findings, status and other relevant matters
- Collecting and analyzing information and presenting findings on complex issues, carrying out or coordinating research as required and preparing reports;
- Identifying and researching best practices;
- Processing problems into solutions or new opportunities/initiatives;
- Providing support in analyzing, evaluating and controlling risks, especially related to requirements;
- Analyzing, advising on, and implementing business processes, strategies and functions;
- Assessing the organization's capacity/capability to undertake and successfully deliver an initiative or a change.
- Experience (within the last five years) working with the Government of Canada or a Federal Agency, and Indigenous communities or on Indigenous issues.
- Experience identify and analyze corporate strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities.
- Experience collecting and analyzing information and presenting findings on complex issues, carrying out or coordinating research as required and preparing reports.
- Experience preparing and presenting findings and status.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.