Warehouse Worker Jobs Vacancy in East Penn Canada Laval
East Penn Canada Laval urgently required following position for Warehouse Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Worker Jobs Vacancy in East Penn Canada Laval Jobs Details:
Are you interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to serving our customers and being an industry leader?
Are you looking for a place where you can contribute to the success of your company and have access to challenging and rewarding work?
If so read on about our exciting opportunity: Warehouse Worker
Duties & Responsibilities
Assemble customer orders from stock
- Assists Delivery Drivers in picking, labeling, and loading orders onto delivery trucks
- Sorts and places batteries or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, or product code
- Utilizes battery charging area to charge or test new and returned product.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or stock areas to storage or to other designated warehouse areas
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum 3-5 years in order filling, shipping, receiving and general warehouse duties
- Forklift operator certification or experience is a must.
- Must be willing and able to frequently lift and/or move boxes up to 40 lbs. regularly lift and/or move up to 60 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Good communication skills (listening to and following instructions, conveying information to colleagues and to supervisor/manager)\
- Ability to follow processes and adhere to safety standards (WHIMS & TDG)
Here at East Penn we are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our employees by offering:
- Great Pay
- Job Related Training
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program including Employee Assistance Program and Best Doctors
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
This opportunity WONT last long, so apply TODAY!
East Penn Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at www.EastPennCanada.com.