Administrative Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Crd Victoria
Crd Victoria urgently required following position for Administrative Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Crd Victoria Jobs Details:
The Administrative Clerk 3 is responsible for the immediate day to day delivery of the administration of
tenant’s unit turnover with prescribed timelines. This position regularly communicates, collaborates and
coordinates with CRHC applicants, tenants and other CRHC staff to ensure CRHC goals and objectives
are achieved while maintaining respectful and professional relations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordination of vacancies and administration of rent subsidies
- Coordinates housing applications, performs residency references and credit checks and determines
- Coordinates vacancies.
- Maintains and updates waitlists.
- Uses discretion in working with and addressing complex needs of clients and third parties.
- Coordinates vacancy showings with caretakers and prospective tenants.
- Prepares tenancy documentation.
- Liaises with tenants and potential tenants related to applications and CRHC processes, including
- Maintains the Housing Registry to ensure records accurately reflect vacancy status and to ensure correct
- Completes Applications for Rent Subsidy for all eligible tenants according to program guidelines,
- Provides information to tenants, applicants and the general public on social housing programs, eligibility
- Assists with completion of new Applications for Housing with the Housing Registry.
- Liaises with caretaking staff to ensure that tenant notices are distributed.
- Responds to routine tenant concerns, such as noise, smoking, parking, pet and other tenancy concerns.
- Prepares standard letters to applicants and tenants.
- Provides admin support as required.
- Processes tenant account receivables relating to arrears, unit damage and unauthorized modifications
- Processes CRHC tenant invoices/chargebacks and sees accounts receivable collection throughout the
- Prepares hearing documentation, evidence packages and reviews with caretakers, portfolio PMs and/or
- Receives Arbitrator’s Decision and updates office records.
- Coordinates the handling of abandoned property including appraisal and property storage/disposal in
- Works with Property Managers and Caretakers to develop systems and processes to ensure the
- Reconciles insurance claims.
- Maintains parking log and invoice system.
- Processes rent payments and bank deposits as required.
- Assists with the preparation of tenancy arbitration evidence packages.
- Follows all policies, procedures and standards of the CRD.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- One year certificate in Business Administration or Property Management, plus five (5) years’ directly
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
- Experience with and understanding of social housing or other non-profit social services.
- Typing speed of not less than 55 wpm.
- High degree of calculator speed and accuracy.
- Experience and proficiency with word processing (MS Word), spreadsheets (MS Excel), presentation
- Experience with computerized enterprise system such as SAP.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to deal with applicants, tenants and the general public in stressful situations.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Must possess a valid BC Driver’s Licence (Class #5).
Local 1978 Agreement.
This job posting is open only to current CRD employees represented by CUPE Local 1978.
The Capital Regional District wishes to thank you for your interest and advises that only those
candidates under active consideration will be contacted.
Posted February 9, 2018