Medical Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Belleville And Quinte West Community Health Centre Belleville
- Medical Secretary
- Belleville And Quinte West Community Health Centre
- Belleville ON
- 17 May, 2018 5 days ago
Belleville And Quinte West Community Health Centre Belleville urgently required following position for Medical Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Belleville And Quinte West Community Health Centre Belleville Jobs Details:
Belleville and Quinte West Community Health Centre (BQWCHC)
Full Time 8 Month Contract
Job Summary: The Medical Secretary provides administrative support to the centre. The position also provides support to front-line reception staff. She/he coordinates and maintains appointments, chart management, third party billing systems and provides clerical, administrative support and reception functions.
Accountability: Day to day accountability is to the Clinical Manager; Director of Programs and Services collaborates in performance and planning activities
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Clinical administrative support including correspondence management; schedule management for a busy primary care practice; and manage and maintain orderly incoming/outgoing referrals and clinical documentation
- Greet clients by telephone and in person and assist clients in addressing their enquiries
- Maintains clinical supply inventory
- Conduct third party billing
- Facilitate management of incoming/outgoing organizational mail
- Conduct scanning and file management
- Secondary School Graduation diploma
- Completion of Medical Secretary Certificate and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years office experience in a health care setting
- Proficiency in typing and in use of computers with various software applications and general office equipment
- Creative problem solving, system navigation skills and client advocacy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and as part of a team
- Computer skills and a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle (travel within Quinte) are required
- Able to contribute to the overall interprofessional model within the centre with solutions-focused perspectives
For details on how to apply for this position, please visit https://www.bqwchc.com/about-us/careers Applications must be received by Thursday May 24th 2018 at 5pm. Within the subject line of your email, please indicate the position title for which you are applying.BQWCHC is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please call 613-962-0000 x 231. For more information visit our website at www.bqwchc.com. We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Medical Secretary: 2 years