Clinical Research Associate Uro Oncology Trials Jobs Vacancy in Victoria Hospital London
Victoria Hospital London urgently required following position for Clinical Research Associate Uro Oncology Trials. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Research Associate Uro Oncology Trials Jobs Vacancy in Victoria Hospital London Jobs Details:
Lawson Health Research Institute - Department of Urology Research
Lawson Health Research Institute (Lawson) is the research institute of London Health Sciences Centre and St. Joseph’s Health Care London. As one of Canada’s top ten research institutes, we are committed to furthering scientific knowledge to advance health care around the world.
The Clinical Research Associate is required to conduct industry-sponsored, academic and investigator-initiated clinical trials in GU Cancer and Urologic Diseases. This includes interventional drug trials, medical device trials, as well as quality of life and observational studies. The successful candidate will be responsible for research ethics board submissions, required institutional and departmental submissions, participant screening and enrolment, and overall study conduct including data collection. The position requires working collaboratively within a study team and reporting to the Unit Manager.
Rate of Pay: To commensurate with experience
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Duration of Contract: 12 months (with possibility of renewal)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in health related field
- Minimum of two years clinical research experience and must demonstrate full responsibility for implementing drug and/or medical device trials (oncology drug trial experience an asset)
- Clinical Research Professional certification required (SOCRA, ACRP)
- Blood processing and phlebotomy certification required
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods/ International Air Transport (TDG/IATA) certification required
- Current CPR certification an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge of current regulations and guidelines for conducting clinical trials (ICH GCP, Health Canada Food and Drug Regulations (Part C, Division 5), USA FDA 21 CFR, TCPS2 Tri-Council Policy Statement, and privacy legislation (PIPEDA, PHIPA)
- Knowledge of local REB requirements an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge of drug therapy, management and accountability
- Well-developed patient assessment and evaluation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with study participants and co-workers
- Demonstrated cooperation in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, execute and manage several research studies
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with electronic data entry (eCRFs) and databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to the principles of patient an dfamily centred care
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to patient and staff safety at LHSC
- Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
London Health Sciences Centre foster a culture of patient and staff safety whereby all employees are guided by LHSC's Mission, Vision, Values and Code of Conduct.
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. LHSC encourages applications from persons with disabilities and we are committed to providing accommodations upon request.
As part of the assessment process applicants may be required to complete a written examination or test. Please be advised that an internal reference check may be conducted as part of the selection process.
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory police information check (original document) completed in the last 3 months.