Senior Process Improvement Manager Jobs Vacancy in Homewood Health Guelph
Homewood Health Guelph urgently required following position for Senior Process Improvement Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Process Improvement Manager Jobs Vacancy in Homewood Health Guelph Jobs Details:
Homewood Health™ is Canada’s leader in mental health and
addiction services and we offer the most comprehensive
and integrated continuum of services available in
Canada. We are redefining mental health and addiction
services to help Canadians live healthier, more
productive and more fulfilling lives.
With over 130 years of experience, Homewood Health
Centre is one of Canada's largest and leading facilities
for medically focused, physician-led treatment of mental
health and addiction disorders.
We are hiring a Full-time Senior Process Improvement
Manager to join our Nursing Admin Department for the
Homewood Health Centre in Guelph and we are looking for
you. You’re a great fit, if you thrive in a fast-paced
environment, are passionate about innovation, foster
collaboration, and are committed to service excellence.
Hours of work: Full-time; 37.5 hours per week
What the job entails:
- This role is responsible for identifying, enhancing
services, as well as the leading the Releasing Time
to Care initiative.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement through
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve
improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, scrap,
rework, etc. resulting in significant business
improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Leads and/or participates in and coordinates the
resource requirements scheduling and change approach
of the process improvement events. Works with
business sponsor and Executive Team to assure
appropriate participation and support.
- Responsible for targeting completion of process
while achieving a cost reduction goal.
- Develop and co-ordinate the performance excellence/
planning as defined by the Executive Team
- Works with decision makers to identify and build
practices to enable adoption, re-enforcement and
sustainability of the improvements.
- Liaison with finance and other members of the
the financial benefit of a Performance Excellence
- Train and implement practices in the following Lean
Solving, Kaizen, KANBAN, Six Sigma methodologies,
Job Requirements:What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in a related field of study.
- University degree with six (6) years of
- 3-5 years of leading business process improvement
- Demonstrated competence in or the ability or master
Excel and group facilitation skills are required.
- Lean Certification of Lean Six Sigma Master Black
- Change Management designation in one of CMS, PROSCI,
- Professional knowledge, experience and education in
- Lean certification or Six Sigma Black Belt
- Project Management certification (PMP) or working
- Change Management designation with completion of at
- Working knowledge of static techniques and ability
program and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute complex
- Change agent with the ability to lead change across
implement improvement design
- Ability to influence stakeholders across the
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and understand
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience in project management and/or
- Experience in quality/process improvement
- Effective Interactive Communication;
- Change Leadership;
- Results Oriented;
- Creative Thinking / Innovation; and
- Impact and Influence
We are driven by our values and are passionate about
improving lives. We offer a competitive salary, an
excellent benefits package and professional development
opportunities. Our remarkable organizational culture
also makes for an exceptional workplace environment.
Join us and work along-side highly motivated people who
are collaborative and focused on delivering seamless
services and programs to our clients and customers.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the
Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act,
Homewood Health Centre is committed to working in
collaboration with any team member who may require
workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform
any or all aspects of their role.
We thank all applicants for their interest: however only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.