Superstar Administrative Assistant And Client Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Live Love Toronto Team Toronto
- Superstar Administrative Assistant And Client Coordinator
- Live Love Toronto Team
- Toronto ON
- 09 Feb, 2018 13 days ago
Live Love Toronto Team Toronto urgently required following position for Superstar Administrative Assistant And Client Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Superstar Administrative Assistant And Client Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Live Love Toronto Team Toronto Jobs Details:
The Live Love Toronto team is a top real estate group in downtown Toronto (King West). We are looking for a superstar Administrative Assistant and Client Coordinator with Real Estate Experience to join our team.
Who We Are
We are a team of real estate agents who love what we do. We work hard and put our clients first. We consistently achieve top sales rankings and exceptional client feedback through our dedication to our work and commitment to excellence – and we want someone who will do the same. We have fun and strive to keep our work environment exciting (we love where we work and who we work with!).
Need more information? Check us out online: www.livelovetorontoteam.com or https://www.facebook.com/livelovetorontoteam/.
Who You Are
- The most organized person in the room
- Details are your bread and butter – nothing gets past you
- Integrity and trust are the top values that drive your day-to-day
- You are light-hearted, positive and fun – you’ve got a great sense of humour
- You are a problem solver – if you don’t have the answer, you will find one
- You are a natural communicator – whether in person or online, you are clear, conscientious and effective
What You Will Be Doing
- Managing client database and deal transactions
- Acting as a point of contact to the client throughout their entire transaction process
- Coordinating scheduling of agents, vendors, suppliers and contractors
- Data management and entry
- Processing and preparing paperwork
- Organizing marketing strategies - including online presence and mail-outs
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need To Have
- Excellent computer skills – superior knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, DropBox, CRM applications, video editing software
- Time management skills – this is a fast-paced environment, you will need to work independently and effectively with a sense of urgency
- Experience building and working with systems - you are apt to notice patterns and implement new, more efficient methods of doing things
- Proofreading - you can quickly prepare paperwork, marketing copy and repetitive numbers with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly
- High degree of initiative – ability to work independently and as a team
- Superior communication skills – written and oral
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
- Minimum 1 year marketing experience
- Minimum 1 year real estate experience
Your Next Steps
Please email a resume and cover letter with the subject line “Administrative Assistant Application.”
This is a full-time position. Salary based on experience: $32,000 - $38,000/year to start + bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
- client care coordinator: 1 year
- marketing: 1 year
- real estate: 1 year
- administrative assitant: 2 years
- High school or equivalent