Licensed Sales Assistant Bmo Nesbitt Burns Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Toronto
Bmo Financial Group Toronto urgently required following position for Licensed Sales Assistant Bmo Nesbitt Burns. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Licensed Sales Assistant Bmo Nesbitt Burns Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Toronto Jobs Details:
part of the BMO Nesbitt Burns team! We are looking for talented people who
thrive in an entrepreneurial organization. At BMO Nesbitt Burns, you'll play a key role in helping clients reach their financial goals and your dedication and professionalism will make a difference in the lives of others. BMO Nesbitt Burns offers rewarding career opportunities for those with a combination of strong analytical and interpersonal skills and who excel in a client-focused environment.
Under the direction of the Branch Operations Manager, this role is responsible for supporting the branch and Investment Advisor (IA) teams in achieving the business objectives of profitability, market share and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
Business Delivery and Operational Effectiveness
- Support the IA’s sales and service objectives by delivering service initiatives to the IA’s clients which includes, but is not limited to, review of reports, follow-up on client inquiries and requests to ensure appropriate account maintenance; accept and process unsolicited orders over the phone or in person
- Contribute to the IA’s business objectives by ensuring the book of business is being developed including client meetings
- Ensure client needs are met or exceeded
- Project a professional and consistent image by adhering to organization’s brand, corporate identity and standards
- Liaise with various departments for execution of client requests and problem solving and other branch duties as assigned
- Coordinating marketing activities on behalf of several IAs
Risk Management & Controls
- Ensure compliance regulations are adhered to
- Ensure proper adherence to all aspects of First Principles Our Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures and apply appropriate due diligence for the prevention of loss due to fraud, counterfeiting, money laundering or defalcation in accordance with Bank policy
- Basic / intermediate knowledge of investment process and procedures. Proactively and professionally provides assistance to IA(s) in order to meet client needs and IA(s) expectations
- Strong knowledge of administrative process and procedures
- Knowledge of proprietary products and services, and fund company offerings
- Working with head office and branch operations and administration areas as required
- Knowledge of compliance rules (proprietary and industry)
- Understand and read ADP and RIS reports to provide interpretation to IA(s) or use as required
- Knowledge of trade processing rules
- Fixed income and money market product knowledge
- Knowledge of Navi Plan Financial Planning
- Knowledge of fund companies and funds offered in order to identify appropriate funds based on client needs
- Highly functional with use of: RIS, SAM, Thomson One, Salesforce.com, Intranet, Internet, E-mail
Education / Experience:
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Computer literacy
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH)
- Current registration as an Investment Representative (IR)
- 1.5 - 3 years of industry experience
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Wealth Management
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Organisation BMO Wealth Management-X005000
Job Posting 01/12/18
Unposting Date 02/26/18