Finance Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Dovercourt Recreation Association Ottawa
Dovercourt Recreation Association Ottawa urgently required following position for Finance Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Dovercourt Recreation Association Ottawa Jobs Details:
Dovercourt Recreation Association (DRA) is a not for profit charitable organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in our community through recreation programs. While we are part of the City of Ottawa’s recreation system, DRA is empowered to choose what programs it runs to meet the community’s needs, and how those programs are delivered. Our motto is "A Community Working For the Community.”
Dovercourt is a beehive of collaborative activity at the centre of our community – we are a team of staff, volunteers, clients, local community groups and businesses working together…that’s Dovercourt. If you love working collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace, Dovercourt is the place for you!
We are looking for a highly detail oriented Finance Administrator who thrives in a small, responsive and flexible accounting team environment and has at least three years relevant experience..
Because we are a small team, you might be asked to do literally anything, but your responsibilities will generally include:
- Time card, payroll and benefits administration for 200-300 employees in a complex scheduling environment
- Accurate and timely government filings
- Revenue reporting
- Accounts payable, receivable and general accounting duties
- Assisting Manager with a variety of data analyses, reports and/or presentations
- General accounting support and backup as required
- Accounting diploma and three years hands-on relevant experience in a small accounting team environment or equivalent experience
- Intermediate excel skills including pivot tables
- Multi-tasker who prioritizes well to ensure deadlines are met
- Detail oriented and a passion for creating efficiencies and organization
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a multi tasker maintaining focus
- Independent worker who is a problem solver
- Experience with Adagio, PayDirt and Vega ideal but not required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter on or before May 31, 2018. We thank all applicants for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Dovercourt is an equal opportunity employer.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,616.25 to $48,759.38 /year