Commodity Manager Hot Runner Jobs Vacancy in Husky Injection Molding Bolton
Husky Injection Molding Bolton urgently required following position for Commodity Manager Hot Runner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commodity Manager Hot Runner Jobs Vacancy in Husky Injection Molding Bolton Jobs Details:
At Husky Injection Molding Systems, our success is based on your success. Our ability to keep our customers in the lead is based on building the strongest team possible.
Husky has a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships and a unique culture and values. We are dedicated to offering our customers the highest quality products and services and are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy. We are a leader in developing state-of-the-art technology and it is this technology base that uniquely positions us to serve customers who seek differentiation through solutions that provide speed, flexibility and maximum productivity. This capability is at the core of our mission and competitive strategy.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
In this role you will be responsible for the supplier management, implementation of sourcing strategies, overall costs, quality and delivery performance for our Hot Runner & Controller business on a global base. You will drive supplier development initiatives and act as Husky’s subject matter expert on the specific commodity from Supply Chain perspective. You will report to the Global Supply Chain Manager Hot Runner located in our European headquarters in Dudelange / Luxembourg.
This role can be either located in Milton/US, Dudelange/Luxembourg or in Shanghai/China.
- Global key supplier management including supplier relationship management, contracts, capacity, performance management and definition of continuous improvement objectives for key suppliers.
- Understand the cost drivers and cost structure for the specific products in the commodity.
- Ensure uninterrupted supply of product to Hot Runner & Controllers business units.
- Participate in the definition of global sourcing strategies.
- Execute global sourcing strategy & cost reduction- & quality- & On Time Performance projects.
- Analyze total of ownership.
- Drive and lead process improvements regarding the specific purchasing process related to the specific commodity items
- Monitor customer satisfaction and take proactive steps to ensure positive customer experience.
- Leading supplier negotiations.
- Drive the value proposition process with internal customers and external vendors.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in electronical applications or commodities would be considered an asset
- Some years of work experience in similar role within manufacturing work environment
- Technical understanding of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge and experience in plastics processing is considered an asset
- Good knowledge of quality systems
- Strong ability to forge relationships both internally within different Husky departments and externally with suppliers
- Ability to drive and lead projects on a global scale, good project management skills
- Understanding of “total cost” concepts
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin) mandatory
- Basic knowledge of contract law is an asset.
- Solid written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Present information to groups in all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Willingness and interest to travel globally up to 25%.
- Team player, in a fast paced environment; comfortable interfacing with cross-functional global groups.
- Independent thinker capable of taking initiative and leading, thinking in solutions
- A passion for learning and ability to pick up new applications and processes quickly.
- Relationship builder with customer satisfaction acumen.
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. No agency or telephone inquires please.