Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Turple Communications Inc Dartmouth
Turple Communications Inc Dartmouth urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Turple Communications Inc Dartmouth Jobs Details:
Turple Communications Inc., a highly established market leader in the Communications and Security Industry has an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join their growing team.
This role will be responsible for managing the company’s accounts receivable division as well as ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation of the office while helping to support the work of management and other staff. The administrative assistant will perform a wide range of duties including the following:
- Use computer software to prepare invoices and financial statements
- Code and file financial material according to established records management procedures
- Organize and input all accounts receivable
- Answer phones and receive web orders and help upper management schedule work
- Receive orders and help Office Manager and General Manager order products
- Work on tendersand bids
- Assist management on day to day office administration (billing, shipping,social media etc.)
- Collect outstanding balances from customers
- Manage contracts (maintenance, security)and stay on top of invoicing overdo contracts
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques
- Assist Office Manager to purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquires to the appropriate staff members
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Manage customer relation management tool (CRM)
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and of customer service principles
- Post secondary education in business, computers, or office management is an asset
Compensation is based on an hourly wage based on experience.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent
- Class 5 Drivers License