Technical Support Jobs Vacancy in Ats Corp Mississauga
Ats Corp Mississauga urgently required following position for Technical Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Jobs Vacancy in Ats Corp Mississauga Jobs Details:
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Product Specialist. This person will be directly responsible for the successful delivery and support of the product encompassing industries throughout a specific region. The Product Specialist will play a critical role in providing technical assistance for our customer base. As a member of Production Implementation and Support Group, you will provide real-time support through email and phone interactions and via face-to face with customers and by using internal incident tracking system. The fundamental goal of this position is to help our customers achieve success using our products. The job involves implementation, handling and resolving complex technical queries and issues in the areas of product functionality of the products’ architecture.
General responsibilities include:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert including the ability to understand existing processes, clarify and define problems, recommend and deliver solutions.
- Provide guidance by assessing key strategic process improvements and executing system changes to support these initiatives.
- Rely on broad experiences in business to business (B2B) to generate conceptual design, prototype alternatives, author functional specifications, and work closely with functional users to implement.
- Ensure business requirements and technical direction is consistent with design across all business units.
- Team oriented role involving cross-functional teamwork with Development, Sales and Quality Control.
Technical Requirements and Experience
- College/University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+years of work experience in manufacturing and/or distribution environments with clear understanding of software integration and business processes.
- 3+ years of hands-on database configuration and end-user training experience up to and including and Project Methodologies., troubleshooting and working with developers to identify resolutions.
- Previous work experience with Payroll, Accounting, CRM, ERP and or related software capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively communicate across multiple facets of the organization
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Experience deploying multiple WFM/HCM projects simultaneously a plus
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time to conduct onsite implementation and training
$25.00-$35.00 per hour-