Marketing And Business Development Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ottawa Chinese Community Service Centre Ottawa
Ottawa Chinese Community Service Centre Ottawa urgently required following position for Marketing And Business Development Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing And Business Development Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ottawa Chinese Community Service Centre Ottawa Jobs Details:
Job Title: Marketing and Business Development Advisor
Job Status: Part- Time
Reports To: Project Coordinator
Location: Ottawa, ON
The Marketing and Business Development Advisor (MBDA) will identify potential Syrian Clients who have great business ideas, he/she will examine and review their business skills, competencies and the validity of the business ideas to implement. The MBDA will work closely with these potential clients to develop their business plan, identify the potential investors and the markets in which the business will operate. On the other hand, the MBDA will search, recruit and build partnership with businesses who can match the client skills and potentials through cold calls and visits in order to increase potential marketing and sales opportunities for New Syrian- Canadian Entrepreneurs. They will be the main contact point with potential businesses and investors.
The MDBA will accompany the identified entrepreneurs as they continue to enhance and develop their ideas, refine their skills, develop their marketing strategy and plans, and help overcome any challenges and obstacles to ensure successful business.
- Review the current pool of clients to identify the potential clients and group them in different segments;
- Conduct local market research and analysis as necessary;
- Participate and lead individual client initiatives to deliver goods or services;
- Create new opportunities and successfully expand the client base to include new potential clients who have great ideas and high potential for success;
- Must be committed to superior professional and client service excellence;
- Work with project teams to identify desired business outcomes;
- Collaborate with various internal and external experts and stakeholders;
- Develop a clear understanding and awareness of the designated market/area.
Qualifications and Requirements:
University degree with minimum 2-3 years of professional work experience in sales and/or marketing or combination of education and experience;
- Thorough understanding of the local Ottawa labour market;
- Knowledge of employment issues and barriers experienced by newcomers and refugees;
- Demonstrate a proven ability to deliver the full cycle of client engagement accountabilities;
- Proven networking with local Business Associations;
- Sales and human resources management/job placement experience will be an asset;
- Passionate about creative selling and identifying business opportunities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Well organized, positive, work well under pressure and a proactive team player;
- Advanced user of MS office suite;
- Access to a reliable car and be able to work some evenings or weekends;
- Arabic language will be an asset
Expressions of interest, including a cover letter and résumé , should be received no later than Thursday, January 18, 2018, 11h59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
To be considered, résumés and cover-letters should clearly demonstrate that all of the essential qualifications are met. We thank all candidates who apply to the position. Only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
OCCSC is committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and will, to the best of our abilities, accommodate clients, members of the public, community members, volunteers, and employees who have physical and mental disabilities.
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales Marketing: 2 years