Journeyman Millwright Jobs Vacancy in Parrish Heimbecker Limited Lethbridge
Parrish Heimbecker Limited Lethbridge urgently required following position for Journeyman Millwright. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Journeyman Millwright Jobs Vacancy in Parrish Heimbecker Limited Lethbridge Jobs Details:
Parrish & Heimbecker is an exciting place to develop a career in agriculture, agriculture processing and food processing. With more than 60 locations coast to coast, we can offer you a unique opportunity to make your mark in a growth-oriented Canadian agricultural company. Our mandate is to support Canadian producers and food manufacturers who grow and sell their crops and baked goods to global markets.
Our success comes from a well-established network of assets, ongoing infrastructure development and strong business relationships that we nurture with farmers and suppliers. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for routine preventative maintenance and optimal efficiency of production equipment to optimize safety, efficiency and reliability within a continuous manufacturing operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair, overhaul, install and carry out routine maintenance of flour milling machines including hydraulic, pneumatic and boiler system as well as other associated equipment.
- Ensure all machines and equipment are kept in a safe working condition, taking appropriate precautions to prevent risk to employees and to the product.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and complete work orders effectively and efficiently.
- Work effectively in a food processing environment with emphasis on food safety, BRC requirements
- Certified Red Seal Journeyman Millwright is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in industrial plant maintenance
- Experience in the installation and repair of machines
- Experience in a flour mill and with packing equipment is an asset
- Experience in aluminum, steel fabrications, and building construction and repair is an asset
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.) and CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Ability to work after-hours tasks and with minimum supervision.
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request