Senior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ken Shields And Associates Kitchener
Ken Shields And Associates Kitchener urgently required following position for Senior Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ken Shields And Associates Kitchener Jobs Details:
I have a large Financial Client in Kitchener, currently requiring the services of a sharp Software Engineer
The candidate will have solid experience working collaboratively with Architects and Business Experts designing medium to large sized applications based on Microsoft design patterns and technologies. The role covers the spectrum of responsibility and leadership from design through to rolling up the sleeves with other software engineers to code and implement solutions.
Initially, the role will focus on:
- Proving of new technologies to meet current and strategic requirements.
- Building knowledge of the business and applications through development and support.
They are looking for someone with strong .NET coding and design experience to provide forward thinking leadership on the implementation of applications and, who welcomes rolling up their sleeves to code using an agile development methodology
- 5 years of experience in software engineering with excellent leadership, analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
- College Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science from a recognized institution.
- Leading product development and support teams.
- Coaching, mentoring and skills development.
- Automated software engineering concepts including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Including processes to streamline cycle time and product quality improvement.
- Development of Web-based applications and API services.
- Microservices and distributed system architectures.
- Architectural practices with specific emphasis on modelling and design.
- Functional, Unit and Shift-Left testing principles and methodologies.
- Security coding, design and related practices used to reduce the risk of unauthorized access and information disclosure.
- AAA (authentication, authorization, access control) principles.
- Including the use of OpenID Connect, SAML, OAuth and related technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an Agile team environment.
- Financial Industry development experience.
- Has built external facing Enterprise-Scale web-based applications
- Workflow design.
- MySQL and Java experience is an asset.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Shares ideas and information.
- Leadership and mentoring/coaching experience.
- Takes pride in team achievements and motivated to support team improvement.
- Self-motivated – driven to achieve results.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $73,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Kitchener, ON