Campus Brand Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in Xocial Calgary
Xocial Calgary urgently required following position for Campus Brand Ambassador. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Campus Brand Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in Xocial Calgary Jobs Details:
To apply, you MUST be currently attending a college or university. The position is remote, working on your own campus. Get in the game and show your school pride!
Who is xocial?
xocial is working to gamify goodness through ‘Competitive Kindness’ while measuring the social impact of Do-Gooders, causes and organizations. Using xocial.com (or the app) Do-Gooders participate in campaigns by completing challenges to increase their XO (social impact) score, while having fun and trying to ‘out-nice’ one another.
Check us out at xocial.com for more details or read our story at fundable.com/xocial
What does a xocial campus ambassador do?
As a campus ambassador, you will:
- Work as a representative of xocial on your school campus, helping us create and execute online campaigns with a positive social impact
- Promote ‘school vs school’ campaigns (your campus competes against others) or campaigns we design together ‘for your campus’ (where students compete against each other)
- Market and promote campaigns to your friends, family, campus, alumni and community (e.g. word of mouth, campus radio station/website, newspapers, student associations, the Greek system, local clubs)
- Build a social good profile for your resume while inspiring ‘Competitive Kindness’ in your school or community. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure your success!
What kind of campaign(s) would I work on?
We just launched a school vs school campaign. Check it out at https://app.xocial.com/campaign/cQXDWdpGGoGcSHouu/ or download the 'xocial app' from iTunes or Google Play and search for 'Campus Challenge'.
Soon, we'll be launching a major campaign titled, “March Goodness” with 100 or more schools, brand sponsors, and media -- so apply early.
Compensation, Rewards and Bonuses
- $250 base salary per 4 week campaign
- $500 bonus if you have 100 participating students in your school team or campaign
- $500 bonus to the top advocate (school vs school campaigns)
- A large donation to the school of the top ambassador (school vs school campaigns)
- Bonuses for each participating user in a campaign
- Other bonuses or rewards for achievements
- Potential for a longer-term marketing position or internship with xocial
This is a remote position on your campus.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $250.00 to $1,000.00 /month
- university or college (at least): 1 year
- Calgary, AB