General Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Airborne Energy Solutions Inc Whitecourt
Airborne Energy Solutions Inc Whitecourt urgently required following position for General Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Airborne Energy Solutions Inc Whitecourt Jobs Details:
Airborne Energy Solutions Inc. is a provider of both fixed wing and rotary wing services based out of Whitecourt Ab.. The Company has recently bought aviation assets along with the corresponding business. Once the transaction completed it will have thirty employees.
Since it is starting new, all accounting functions will have to be built from scratch, thus creating a challenging opportunity.
- Prepare monthly financial statements in a timely fashion
- Process account payable
- Process payroll
- Administering treasury
- Work with management on establishing appropriate accounting system
- Ensure the Company is in compliance with different agencies (WCB, Revenue Canada etc.)
- Work with billing department to ensure proper entry of invoices in system
- 2-4 years accounting experience
- Experience with financial reporting, treasury reporting
- Excellent computer skills with advanced skills in Excel or equivalent
- Knowledge understanding of quickbooks, preferably with some experience is start up conditions
- Completion of accounting diploma or a bachelor’s degree.
- Professional, approachable
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Attention to details and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
Whitecourt Airport, Whitecourt Alberta
Commensurate with experience level
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- accounting: 2 years
- Whitecourt, AB