Pharmacy Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bioscript Solutions Calgary
Bioscript Solutions Calgary urgently required following position for Pharmacy Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pharmacy Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bioscript Solutions Calgary Jobs Details:
BioScript Solutions is a network of companies that provide a unique complement of services supporting the distribution and provision of complex drug therapies. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient centered care in the specialty pharmacy industry in Canada. BioScript Pharmacy, a division within our network, is an integral part of our patient-centric approach, serving as a direct connection to our patients where we support them through the dispensing of their specialty medications and coordination of their care. We provide employees with a structured and unparalleled work environment unique to specialized pharmacy.
BioScript is the proud winner of the 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year - Atlantic Region award from Ernst & Young, which recognizes the vision, leadership, and achievement of Canada's most successful entrepreneurs. We are also honoured to qualify as an Employee Recommended Workplace by the Globe & Mail and Morneau Sheppell, which recognizes excellence in achieving a healthy, engaged, and productive workforce and is the only award of its kind based entirely on employee feedback.
We are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant to join our dynamic specialized pharmacy in Calgary, AB. The scope of this role includes filling prescriptions, labelling drug, making calls to patients, and maintaining the inflow of communication to the pharmacy email. This is a permanent, full time job which requires a schedule of 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday.
- Monitoring pharmacy email inbox, and redirecting to the appropriate parties.
- Making phone calls to patients to confirm prescription refills, delivery information, and other information as necessary.
- Assisting with processing and filling retail prescriptions that are received, including greeting patients, data entry, electronic adjudication, and labelling medication.
- Assisting with processing and filling specialty prescriptions as required
- College diploma in a related field (Pharmacy Assistant or Healthcare)
- 1+ year experience in retail pharmacy or healthcare service setting
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Kroll preferred
- Comfortable working with computers and learning new software
- Proven customer service skills
- Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills
- High attention to detail within a fast paced environment
- Ability problem solve, think critically, and make decisions
- Capable of lifting up to 30 lbs repeatedly
Condition of Employment:
- Criminal background check
How to apply: Please submit your application electronically ONLY. Please do not contact the pharmacy directly. Please note that applications without a cover letter outlining how you meet the qualifications for this role may NOT be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Canadian pharmacy: 1 year