Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mondelez International Toronto
Mondelez International Toronto urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mondelez International Toronto Jobs Details:
- Direct and coordinate engineering consulting firms, equipment suppliers and construction firms as necessary for project preparation and implementation.
- Develop cost estimates for capital projects, coordinate responses to Supply Chain leadership and prepares capital requests for approval as directed.
- Establish project budgets and cash flow forecasts and control all financial spending. Assist management in reviewing plans and establishing capital plans.
- Assume project leadership and assure participation and cross-functional integration during project development and implementation.
- Change management skill building
- Enhanced knowledge of customer service policies, procedures and programs
- Time Management Skills
- Motivating others
- Developing direct reports & others
- Problem solving refinement
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Microsoft Office (Excel skill – pivot tables & V Look-Up)
- Change Management
- Solid grasp of financial analysis, operations, and logistics process required.
- B.S. degree in: Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related field with appropriate work experience.
- min 1 year project engineering experience.
- Prior experience managing projects in excess of $500,000.