Customer Service Representative Quill Work From Home Jobs Vacancy in Staples Lumsden
- Customer Service Representative Quill Work From Home
- Lumsden SK
- 22 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Staples Lumsden urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative Quill Work From Home. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Quill Work From Home Jobs Vacancy in Staples Lumsden Jobs Details:
- Put the customer first!
- Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries.
- Professionally handle large amounts of incoming calls.
- Assist customers with placing orders and contribute to increased company profitability.
- Resolve customer issues to achieve customer satisfaction
- Partner with other customer service agents throughout the company.
- Continuously identify process improvement opportunities
- Keep up to date on product knowledge through company resources
- Comply with evaluation guidelines
- This is a work from home position
- Thrive in your current role or consider other opportunities across the broader Staples organization.
- Friendly, dynamic environment
- Paid training
- Excellent benefits
- Paid time off
- Recognitions and rewards
- Product discounts
- I am open
- I am candid
- I am proactive
- I am confident
- I am assertive
- I am tech savvy
- I enjoy a challenge
- I like to problem solve
- I am persistent
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of customer service experience (No previous call center is experience is required)
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Knowledge of using search engines (e.g. cutting & pasting, moving through multiple windows and keyboarding skills)
- Able to adhere to assigned schedule
- Ability to sit for entire shift
- Must be able to attend 3-week training class that begins June 18th, 2018.
- Position is for 40 hours weekly, 5 days of work, 8 hours each day between Tuesday-Friday 10:30am to 7:00pm CST, and Saturday's 7:30am to 4pm CST
- Must be able to attend onsite training from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST (100% attendance required) at the Staples Contact Center in Regina
- Must be able to adhere to work regular work schedule
- 1+ years of call center experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy