Armed Guard Prince George Jobs Vacancy in Gardaworld Vancouver
Gardaworld Vancouver urgently required following position for Armed Guard Prince George. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Armed Guard Prince George Jobs Vacancy in Gardaworld Vancouver Jobs Details:
Req Id 78381 - Posted 05/08/2018 - Cash Services - Cash Logistics/Armored Group - Canada - British Columbia - Vancouver
We are currently hiring 4 casual armed guard for our Secure Transport division at the Prince George branch.
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a cash services messenger you will be in charge of the safe transportation of our customer’s values. We are looking for a team player who has a great sense of observation and is customer service oriented.
GardaWorld, Cash Services is the #1 supplier of cash services in North America and offers you the opportunity of an exciting career.
- Casual position that will prepare and train you in order to get a full time position
- Paid training for selected candidates
- Full uniform (shirts, pants, bulletproof vest, coat etc.)
- Routine work with variables hours
- Safe work environment
- The chance to work for an international company offering many career opportunities
- Perform the pickup’s and delivery of values safely and efficiently for each client
- Ensure a safe environment for your colleagues and customers
- Follow established routes and schedules closely
- Drive an armored vehicle and respect road safety at all times
- Load and unload the armored vehicle
- Complete the necessary daily reports and paperwork
- Respect the procedures and regulations initiated by GardaWorld
- Carry a firearm during the performance of your duties
- Possess the restricted and non-restricted Federal Firearms License (PAL, Possession and Acquisition licence)
- Own a valid driver's license (class 5 minimum) with a maximum loss of 6 demerit points
- Capable to lift loads up to 50 lbs
- Available to work on call for evenings, nights or weekend shifts with no minimum of hour guaranteed
- Own a British Colombia Security Licence or be willing to obtain it if hired
- Reliable, conscientious, responsible and committed to safe job performance
- Customer service oriented and skillful in managing stressful situations
- Highly organized and comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment and capable to cope with pressure and tight timelines
To speed your application process, please include a recent original driver’s abstract and photocopy of your restricted PAL (front & back) with your resume.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.