Process Automation Developer Rpa Jobs Vacancy in Equitable Life Waterloo
Equitable Life Waterloo urgently required following position for Process Automation Developer Rpa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Automation Developer Rpa Jobs Vacancy in Equitable Life Waterloo Jobs Details:
At Equitable Life of Canada, we realize that your work life is not just about performing a job; it's about being part of a workplace that helps you grow and reach your full potential. Within our friendly and collaborative work environment, we recognize that the key to our growth and success is a dedicated, motivated and customer-responsive staff. Join Equitable Life today.
Reports To: Manager, Corporate Services IT
Department: Corporate Services IT
Looking for an opportunity to be a part of team that will change the way people work within an organization? Do you want to be able to significantly affect a company’s bottom line and work on leading edge technology? This is exactly what this opportunity offers and you may be the right fit to what we are looking for!
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has the ability to automate tasks that are manual, redundant, or monotonous, which lead to risk of error, expensive unit costs, less capacity to do value added work and frankly lower job satisfaction. We are building our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Centre of Excellence and looking for a Process Automation Developer/Controller. Get in on the ground floor and help us grow our robotic automation footprint by developing and delivering automated processes across the enterprise. Schedule and run live automation platform processes, ensure the stability of the automation platform environment, investigate any issues in the live processes, and raise change requests and respond to support calls where required utilizing the latest RPA tools
What you’ll do
- Obtain and maintain automation platform accreditation.
- Identify and communicate technical infrastructure requirements.
- Configure new automation platform processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Create and maintain solution documentation.
- Identify, analyze, and estimate new process opportunities.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- While working within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Support operational teams during UAT and rollout phases.
- Daily administration of the automation platform live environment (running processes, maintaining resources, viewing logs).
- Solve problems and assist in timely responses and solutions to issues that arise in the day to day running of live automation platform processes
- 3-5 years of IT experience in a related field to process automation, preferably with RPA.
- Experience with RPA tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath would be a valuable asset.
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of configuration / scripting type technology.
- Solid understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the automation platform product.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind and ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter aptitude for problem solving and an ability to adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive our job postings in an alternative format or require an accommodation with the application process.