Chief Marketing Officer Cmo Jobs Vacancy in Simplycast Dartmouth
Simplycast Dartmouth urgently required following position for Chief Marketing Officer Cmo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chief Marketing Officer Cmo Jobs Vacancy in Simplycast Dartmouth Jobs Details:
Do you enjoy overseeing the planning, development, and execution of marketing and advertising initiatives? If so, we are looking for you to join our growing marketing team.
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard-working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff, including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling, and rock climbing have been done before.
- Lunch with the CEO and a four-day workweek.
- Direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance to organizational goals.
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies.
- Increase revenue generation and reduce costs.
- Perform risk mitigation.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units, and revenue retention and growth.
- Oversee the development of new products and create product roadmap.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction, and renewal rates.
- Research the experience of the customer in interacting with the organization and drive improvements.
- Drive change across the organization with regard to elements such as social media or digitization.
- Build brand awareness and ensure that all communications align with the brand
- Meet with the chief executive regularly.
- Attend board meetings as a member of the board and take part in discussions.
- Take responsibility for the look and content of the website(s) and social media outlets, maximizing visitor conversion.
- Acquire reliable and comprehensive data on sales and customer experience from different departments.
- Use CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems.
- Drive investment in digital marketing and roll out technological upgrades.
- Establish the marketing budget and track return on investment.
- Commission market research and understand how markets are changing.
- Communicate regularly with other departments and executives, reporting on marketing activity.
- Build and mentor the marketing team.
- Build relationships with creative, digital, and media agencies.
- Contribute to product development.
- Use analytics to drive product development.
- Set KPIs and report to the board on progress.
- Spot opportunities in the market and drive growth of the business.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills.
- Strong research and benchmarking skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate customer advocacy and flexibility.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Knowledge of development language.
- Strong social media experience.
- Be a growth agent.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business; MBA is preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a senior marketing role.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.