Premier Relationship Management Advising Wealth Others Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Vancouver
- Premier Relationship Management Advising Wealth Others
- Vancouver BC
- 11 Jan, 2018 6 days ago
Hsbc Vancouver urgently required following position for Premier Relationship Management Advising Wealth Others. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Premier Relationship Management Advising Wealth Others Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Vancouver Jobs Details:
Global Vision. Local Focus.
Things really are different here. A career with HSBC in Canada is truly an experience that few financial service organisations can match. Here you will find yourself inspired and supported by colleagues whose daily responsibilities cross time zones, continents and cultures. You will be motivated to aim for your highest aspirations, and enjoy the rewards of belonging to a diverse and growth-driven culture.
Canada is a priority market for HSBC. We remain focused on growing customers locally with our unique products, and we offer a full suite of solutions developed from our global connectivity and network. HSBC has the institutional strength, capacity and commitment to support our Canadian client’s requirements here and around the world. Employees who thrive at HSBC are service focused, entrepreneurial and driven. They show collaborative spirit and a quest for continuous improvement, while having the industry expertise and business acumen to deliver.
About Retail Banking & Wealth Management
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide through our branch network, call centres, and digital and mobile banking. We also connect institutional and retail clients with investment opportunities through our Global Asset Management division.
A day in the life of a Premier Relationship Management Advising Wealth Others
include the following:
As a Senior Premier Relationship Manager, you own the relationship with our highest value clients. The Premier segment typically comprises clients with Total Relationship Balances of $100k or more. A broad understanding of the fundamentals of financial planning, an excellent client service and professionalism are critical to the success of the business. You are responsible for acquiring, developing and retaining relationships with Premier clients, working with the broader branch and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance measures and plan (as defined by the Retail Business and Wealth Management business).
- Actively manage a portfolio of typically between 350 to 550 Premier clients, acquire new HSBC clients and upgrade existing clients through becoming the trusted advisor to them. You are accountable for the performance of your portfolio and need to ensure it is effectively run managing to the Target Operating Model (TOM) as defined by HSBC Group.
- Establish and agree client contact strategies in line with Group operating models.
- Review the portfolio regularly to ensure the solutions are still suitable to meet clients’ needs and embed client loyalty by meeting their current and long term needs either directly or through other internal business partners.
- Refer non-qualified business to appropriate parties following proposition protocol and attract business with new clients by understanding their financial needs and delivering high standards of service quality. The identification of opportunities for wealth reviews and delivering wealth solutions as an adviser are amongst the key activities to achieve your goals.
- Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider Branch team in support of business goals.
- Maintain the levels of operational integrity required by HSBC Group, closely managing your individual and the collective performance of your wider team.
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based. Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand.
- Create and maintain an environment and relationships where you and the wider Branch team maximise performance in achieving the Retail Banking and Wealth Management business objectives.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Agree and manage lending facilities within any agreed Approval Authority.
- Adhere to selling process and sales quality requirements. Ensuring the fair treatment of our clients is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation.
- Adhere to control standards, identify and manage the risks associated with the client relationship globally. These risks include but are not limited to credit risk, operational risk, financial crime (Fraud and Anti-Money Laundering) risk, and reputational risk.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
The key success to this role is someone who has the industry expertise and business acumen to deliver in accordance to HSBC’s values.
- Excellent sales and people management skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role with similar client group.
- Client driven with a strong focus on quality of service.
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability.
- Qualifications in financial planning and wealth management highly desirable.
- The jobholder forms an integral part of the wider HSBC management team. As part of this wider team, your are expected to identify opportunities in your day to day activities that directly or indirectly contribute to the success of colleagues with differing responsibilities, particularly in other areas of HSBC such as Commercial and Private Bank.
In 2017, HSBC Bank Canada was named one of the “Best 50 Corporate Citizens” in Canada by Corporate Knights magazine for the sixth consecutive year.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- Career Development: Within current role, as well as Canadian and international opportunities
- Company Reputation: Offering prestige, strength, and longevity
- Business Growth: Underpinned by our drive, and the highest banking standards
- International Connectivity: Opportunities build global relationships and professional networks
- A diverse workforce: Reflecting our belief that diversity of thought, background and perspective make HSBC a stronger organization
- Corporate Sustainability: We build our business for the long term by balancing social, environmental and economic considerations in the decisions we make
HSBC Bank Canada, a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc, is the leading international bank in the country. We help companies and individuals across Canada to do business and manage their finances internationally through three global business lines: Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Retail Banking and Wealth Management. HSBC Group - one of the world’s largest banking and financial services with assets of US$2,492bn at 30 June 2017. Linked by advanced technology, HSBC serves customers worldwide through an international network of around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa.