Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Ardene Dieppe
Ardene Dieppe urgently required following position for Sales Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Ardene Dieppe Jobs Details:
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service;
- Keeping informed on the most current promotions and advertisements;
- Assisting in merchandising, displays and maintenance of the store’s cleanliness;
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock and processing shipments;
- Directing customers in locating merchandise;
- Processing cash/credit/debit purchases at register using a Point of Sale (POS) system;
- Adhering to all company policies per the employee manual;
- Comply with policy and regulations as per the company’s employee manual with regards to integrity and loss prevention.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager or Assistant Manager.
- 1 year of retail or customer service experience;
- Excellent customer service abilities;
- Outgoing and able to communicate with associates and customers;
- Friendly disposition and positive attitude;
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above;
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
ARDENE is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.