Field Labourer Environmental Monitoring And Data Management Jobs Vacancy in Toronto And Region Conservation For The Living City Pine Valley
- Field Labourer Environmental Monitoring And Data Management
- Toronto And Region Conservation For The Living City
- Pine Valley ON
- 10 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Toronto And Region Conservation For The Living City Pine Valley urgently required following position for Field Labourer Environmental Monitoring And Data Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Labourer Environmental Monitoring And Data Management Jobs Vacancy in Toronto And Region Conservation For The Living City Pine Valley Jobs Details:
To assist with waterfront and inland monitoring duties including; collecting biological and geophysical data in support of TRCA's monitoring programs and projects. Health and safety is a major responsibility of this position.
- Post-secondary education in biology, environmental science, resource management or a related field.
- Ability to handle and identify common flora and fauna species found in the Toronto area.
- Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions. Some heavy lifting required.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member.
- Familiar with biological sampling equipment, including boat and backpack electrofishing units.
- Comfortable working in, on and around water (pleasure craft operating card an asset).
- Comfortable working with boats from 10 to 32 feet in length.
- Valid Ontario driver's licence.
Perform the following tasks under supervision: