Ecommerce Operations Specialist Year Contract Jobs Vacancy in Mercedes Benz Canada Toronto
Mercedes Benz Canada Toronto urgently required following position for Ecommerce Operations Specialist Year Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ecommerce Operations Specialist Year Contract Jobs Vacancy in Mercedes Benz Canada Toronto Jobs Details:
eCommerce Operations Specialist (1 year contract)
: Mercedes-Benz Canada needs fans like you
What it means to be a fan
Everything starts with fans . Mercedes-Benz Canada is the number one automotive company in Canada, four years in a row. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastically devoted to Mercedes-Benz. You love our brand and have the drive to learn about the automotive industry. You’re impressed with the Mercedes-Benz legacy and can easily identify with what the star represents. And you’re eager to live Mercedes-Benz values and are ready to add to the story.
How your role will add to the story:
We’re looking for an eCommerce Operations Specialist for a 1 year contract. You will assist with digital marketing, operations, system issues, shipping and returns, documenting of operation processes, store locator management and local store information, customer reviews, liaise between the customer service department, and other order fulfilment responsibilities. You will report directly to the After-Sales Marketing & eCommerce Manager. You will be focused on working cross-functionally with Dealers, the Fulfillment Coordinator, Call Center, Aftersales Marketing and Web Content Administrators and Copywriters to meet deadlines for the product set-up process for the eCommerce site.
A day in the life:
• You will be responsible for coordinating with the Fulfillment coordinator on all order logistics including: boxing orders, reviewing various order status reports, liaison between partners (MBCan, Neovia, FedEx, Dealerships), manually entering orders and handling all aspects of returns.
• Assist with questions and issues via Mercedes eCommerce mailbox which is utilized by our call centre, stores and head office. This can be anything from basic order processing questions to major functional issues.
• Catalogue Management including adding/removal of products, promotion and coupon creation, and overseeing content
• Work closely with Customer Relations to ensure all customer service issues are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. Proactively train, implement policies/procedures and motivate these teams to reduce escalation.
• Perform overall analysis to determine recurrent issues and complaints and make recommendations to reduce the number of phone calls and emails directed to Customer Relations which can instead by resolved by dynamic forms.
• Manage all aspects of the store locator the eCommerce site. Ensure utilization of features across all dealerships.
• Other duties as required by your local manager
Mercedes-Benz Fan skills, requirements & traits:
• A University Degree in Commerce, Technology, Business or Marketing
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working with eCommerce platforms such as SAP Hybris (preferred), IBM Websphere, Oracle ATG
• Minimum 2 years’ in retail and/or eCommerce, with a solid understanding of user experience, site operations, order fulfillment, promotions, and merchandising
• Minimum 2 years’ Digital Marketing experience such as paid search, google shopping and hands on experience with Analytics, Segmentation and Tracking Tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, SEM Rush or Moz would be an asset
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Spoken and written French would be an asset
• Valid driver’s licence
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Bold, innovative and enjoy challenging yourself
• Honest and professional, a strong team player
• Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter
Being a Mercedes-Benz Fan has its perks:
• Certified “Great Place to Work®” organization
• Commitment to inclusion & diversity
• Engaging corporate culture
• Training, development and career growth opportunities
• Benefits to support work-life balance/integration
• A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives
• State of the art working facilities
• Vehicle purchase and lease programs
• Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs
• Recognition rewards and discount programs
Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.