Sme Small Medium Enterprise Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Affinity Credit Union Muenster
Affinity Credit Union Muenster urgently required following position for Sme Small Medium Enterprise Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sme Small Medium Enterprise Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Affinity Credit Union Muenster Jobs Details:
Collaborates with small and medium business members, including Ag members, while delivering an understanding of their requirements through tailored financial advice, resources, and expertise. Deepens the business relationship through the promoting of referrals to other areas within Affinity. Proactively networks and engages with business/members throughout Affinity and the community to discover banking needs and provide help and advice. Mobility is important for this role as this position is responsible for retaining and growing member relationships by networking within the community and across a defined region.
Working Conditions Because Affinity serves members in communities across Saskatchewan, this position will require the successful candidate to travel between Muenster, St. Brieux and Lake Lenore locations.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field, plus 3 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Industry leading sales ability in growing a book, achieving targets, and building a pipeline using a member centric approach
- Experience in making expert lending product and service recommendations, including to businesses, as well as providing quality member-centric referrals to other financial solutions experts
- Ability to interpret financial statements and business operating models
- Experience with using a broad range of digital devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)