Part Time Preloader Abbotsford Jobs Vacancy in Ups Abbotsford
Ups Abbotsford urgently required following position for Part Time Preloader Abbotsford. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Preloader Abbotsford Jobs Vacancy in Ups Abbotsford Jobs Details:
At UPS, we discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking Part-time Warehouse Preloaders within our Abbortford Package Centre Operations.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 30971 Peardonville Road , Abbortford BC
- Work days: Monday - Fridays*
- Scheduled Shift: 5:00AM - 9:00AM*
- Category: Warehouse Operations
*Preloaders will be required to work five days a week with slight changes in shift hours. Shift hours may vary due to the changes in package volume. Regular public transit may not be available for the area during the early morning hours.
Preloaders are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center. They move a variety of packages and they process these for the drivers to deliver.
Preloader work in a physically-demanding and fast-paced warehouse environment. They continually lift, lower and slide packages for the duration of their shifts. They work with conveyor and roller belts, inside the trailers, cargo containers and package cars.
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Ability to maneuver packages up to 150-lbs (68-kg) unassisted
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding warehouse environment
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts and maps.
- *Must be bondable.
* UPS Preloaders may be required to obtain and maintain a Transport Canada Security clearance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
- Full training provided
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- Wage start at $16.10 *Inclusive of bonus
- Guaranteed wage progression*
- 100% paid MSP*
- Extended health and dental benefits*
- Group Insurance and Pension benefits*
How to Apply:
Click "Apply Now" below to submit your resume.
You can also fax your documents to (604) 295 - 3566.
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
Job Type: Part-time