Marketing Intelligence Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Brp Montréal
Brp Montréal urgently required following position for Marketing Intelligence Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Intelligence Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Brp Montréal Jobs Details:
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 8 700 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
A UNIQUE CAREER OPPORTUNITY
As part of our Global Marketing & Consumer Engagement team, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to advance with a truly dynamic family, and a company recently claiming 3rd in the ‘Top 10 Canadian Brands of All Time’ Global News rankings. You’ll learn to work with broad-ranging cultural dynamics and enhance the experience through travel to offices worldwide. What’s more, you’ll interact with global industry leaders and key partners such as Google. Best of all, you’ll come to experience world-class BRP products and the Ultimate Ride in its many forms, as part of the world’s most exciting powersports family.
The Analyst, Marketing Intelligence is a new addition to our fast-growing team that will be responsible for analyzing large sets of data and reporting on findings to help shape the marketing communications strategy and optimize digital media investments and campaigns. Our goal is to be the best in class for consumer insight mining and media analytics, and we need a passionate data storyteller to help make this happen.
As part of a global team, you will also have the opportunity to provide advice to your colleagues around the world by sharing BRP’s successes and industry best practices and helping them implement tools and initiatives that will contribute to BRP’s success.
Interested? We are looking for a bright individual who loves data and analytics and who demonstrates a willingness to go the extra mile, takes on the responsibility of doing what needs to be done, has a positive attitude and rolls with changes. This person will have a ground floor opportunity to shape our analytics offerings and join a growing team of talented digital enthusiasts.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively participate in the development of the analytics program, strategy and governance of the Marketing Intelligence department.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the BRP brands under your responsibility through the analysis of transactional data, qualitative and quantitative research and field observation.
- Develop consumer intelligence through modeling analysis, data mining, predictive analysis and scoring to better understand BRP’s clients and prospects.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of online and offline marketing efforts through the consumer journeys.
- Based on findings, propose targeted marketing initiatives, improved segmentations or program optimizations to increase sales, improve the consumer experience and meet key performance indicators.
- Proactively work with other stakeholders, including cross-functional teams, media buyers and other external partners to maximize investments.
- Track industry trends, monitor the competitive landscape and provide benchmarking information.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Two (2) to seven (7) years of experience in analytic roles (marketing, CRM or web)
- University degree in marketing, business intelligence, math or statistics
- Solid experience in campaign performance management and analysis, including tracking, ROI, customer insights and customer life cycle
- Data mining with extensive experience with SAS or a similar statistical tool
- Experience in data mining using big data technologies a huge plus
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills; ability to transform raw data into powerful visuals and stories
- Passion for data and flexible, creative approach to problem solving
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks with tight deadlines, changing priorities and occasional urgent matters while managing time efficiently and communicating to business and other stakeholders accordingly
- Strong teamwork skills with ability to work in a matrix team environment with both internal and external counterparts
- Knowledge of information systems and new technologies an asset
- Prior knowledge of advertising ecosystem and ad serving experience a huge plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce a huge plus
This position will be located in either Montréal or Valcourt. The selected candidate must have a driver’s licence and be available to work frequently in Valcourt.