Office Clerk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Lifetouch Canada Inc Cambridge
Lifetouch Canada Inc Cambridge urgently required following position for Office Clerk Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Clerk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Lifetouch Canada Inc Cambridge Jobs Details:
Lifetouch Canada has been capturing the spirit of today and preserving memories for tomorrow with quality student photographs for over 80 years. Our commitment to implementing new technologies helps Lifetouch maintain the highest standards of excellence and efficiency, and has been instrumental in making Lifetouch a leader in photography, printing, manufacturing and processing.
Office Clerical/Reception (Seasonal with full time hours)
Performs office and administrative functions to ensure effective and efficient territory operations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone and greets visitors, ascertains the nature of business, and provides information and/or routes call to appropriate territory employee.
- Checks in job tickets and paperwork while reviewing for accuracy; for example job bags pre/post picture day.
- Enters photography job information into Lifetouch systems.
- Maintains accurate and complete filing system
- Confirms Picture Day with schools.
- Provides clerical support necessary for territory including typing, filing, ordering supplies, photocopying, and opening and distributing mails, this includes preparing PDK for Grad/Family/Special Events, Sign up kits, and Preprinted flyers.
- Maintains confidentiality of school/student related information
- Ensures office equipment is kept in working order
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and territory polices and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Safeguards and properly handles money, job bags, and photography equipment.
- Prepares and packages all photos for shipping to processing lab.
- Prepares outgoing mail and packages.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum General Requirements :
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional post high-school education and/or secretarial training preferred
- Computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software desired.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy – detail oriented
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette
Lifetouch Canada offers a competitive salary and compensation package including a deferred profit sharing plan and the opportunity to work for a highly successful, growth-oriented company.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted .
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Required)