Associate Vice President Mobile Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Tire Corporation Toronto
Canadian Tire Corporation Toronto urgently required following position for Associate Vice President Mobile. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Vice President Mobile Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Tire Corporation Toronto Jobs Details:
For nearly 95 years, Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited (Canadian Tire) has been providing customers with everything they need for life in Canada. We are a Family of Companies that includes Canadian Tire retail stores, PartSource, Gas+, FGL Sports (SportChek, Hockey Experts, Sports Experts, National Sports, Intersport, Pro Hockey Life and Atmosphere), Mark's, Canadian Tire Financial Services, CT REIT and Canadian Tire Jumpstart, a nationally registered charity dedicated to removing financial barriers so kids across Canada can participate in sports and physical activities. With nearly 1,700 retail and gasoline outlets from coast-to-coast, its primary retail business categories – Automotive, Living, Fixing, Playing and Apparel – are supported and strengthened by its Financial Services division and the tens of thousands of corporate and retail employees across the Company.
Since its early beginnings in automotive, Canadian Tire has expanded to support Canadians in every way imaginable. Canadian Tire is the company that turns your ‘To-Do’ list into a relaxing afternoon, PartSource helps keep your car running smoothly all year long, Gas+ ensures you and your family stay en route to your destination, FGL Sports helps you run that extra mile, Mark’s makes dressing for home and the workplace comfortable, stylish and affordable, Canadian Tire Financial Services provides world-class credit card services and Canadian Tire Jumpstart Charities breaks down the financial barriers between kids and the field.
Founded in 1922, Canadian Tire remains one of Canada's most recognized and trusted brands and the place that Canadians turn to every day – and more than 250 million times each year – to tackle the jobs and joys of everyday life in this country.
Company website/ http://corp.canadiantire.ca/en/aboutus/Pages/default.aspx
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Associate Vice President, Mobile will play a critical role in defining the future of our connections with customers. As the mobile lead you will define and champion a frictionless mobile shopping journey that extends from the device and into the store. You will work closely with leadership across the organization and lead product managers, designer and technologists in evolving our mobile search capabilities, improving our online and store conversions, creating efficencies in the path to purchase and leveraging our mobile assets to evolve our customer experience online and in store.
- Overall accountability to leading the mobile business and connecting customers within one of Canada’s leading retailers
- Lead and inspire a team of product managers and analysts to create and deliver a connected mobile experience that enhances mobile engagement and conversion while supporting innovative solutions that drive store performance, efficiency and overall customer satisfaction
- Evolve the product vision and roadmap that will drive revenue and enhance user experience across mobile and in store channels
- Play a key role in the development and operation of the connected retail strategy
- Understand current technology capabilities and partner with IT, business partners and outside vendors to deliver best-in-class mobile capabilities
- Implement technology solutions which will lead to efficiencies in site search, conversion and overall customer experience
- Provide leadership and inspirational guidance on the future of connected retail in the store
- Build relationships with the Dealer community to better understand their needs and incorporate their feedback into the overall strategy and operations within Canadian Tire
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Permanent/ Full Time - 37.5 hours/week
LANGUAGE OF WORK:
Annual base salary $125,000.00 to $190,000.00 based on a 37.5 hour work week
Salary Review Process: annual merit increase
- Discretionary Signing Bonus
- Relocation Subsidy: Total cost of the move will be amortized over a period of 24 months
- Short-Term Incentive Plan: Earned on achievement of annual corporate and individual performance goals. Target STIP award is equal to 25% of eligible earnings for the year up to a maximum of 60%
- Long-Term Incentive Plan: Annual LTIP allocations reflect individual’s payband, performance and potential.
- CT Profit Sharing: This award is a percentage of annual eligible earnings based on the Company’s profits from the previous year
- CT Savings: A voluntary plan that allows employees to contribute a percentage of eligible earnings into investment plans and receive a Company Match on employee contributions up to a maximum of 5% of their annual eligible earnings based on the following scale:
- Under one year of service – $0.20 on every dollar, up to a maximum of 1% of annual eligible earnings
- One or more years of service – dollar-for-dollar, up to a maximum of 5% of annual eligible earnings
- Automobile Allowance: $11,100
- Non-Reserved Paid Parking
- Roadside Assistance: Complimentary VIP Gold membership in the Canadian Tire Roadside Assistance plan
- CT Flex Benefits: Customizable benefits plan that offers core coverage, Extended Health, Dental, Long Term Disability, Optional Employee Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance and Optional Employee Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Executive Medical Benefit: A comprehensive annual physical examination by the Company’s contracted medical service provider
- Product Purchase Discounts: 17.5% post-tax discount on merchandise purchased in person at Canadian Tire, PartSource, corporate-owned Mark’s and L'Équipeur stores, and corporately owned FGL stores under the following banners: SportChek, Atmosphere, and National Sports
2180 Yonge Street, Toronto, M4P 2V8, Toronto, Canada with ordinary course business travel
Masters of Business Administration required.
EXPERIENCE & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of five (5) years of related work experience in a retail environment; with a concentration on the development of products and services for consumers through digital applications and/or mobile devices;
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in product road mapping, defining and delivering of mobile retail capabilities;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience leading project teams in a large, complex, fast-paced Agile development framework;
- Strong understanding of the retail omni-channel; demonstrated by working closely with stakeholder groups in website development , mobile app and the physical store to create a uniform customer experience;
- Strong strategic mindset; proven ability to plan and execute innovative digital solutions; taken responsibility for delivering the product to market;
- Demonstrated ability to use data analytics in the support of decision-making;
- Proven ability to lead a team both directly and via indirect influence.
Job Posting : Feb 2, 2018, 2:21:32 PM