Production Operators Afternoon Night Shifts Jobs Vacancy in Green Belting Industries Limited Mississauga
Green Belting Industries Limited Mississauga urgently required following position for Production Operators Afternoon Night Shifts. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Operators Afternoon Night Shifts Jobs Vacancy in Green Belting Industries Limited Mississauga Jobs Details:
FULL TIME (AFTERNOON & NIGHT SHIFTS) - $16 TO $18 PER HOUR- GREAT BENEFIT PLAN
Green Belting Industries (www.greenbelting.com) is a manufacturer of PTFE and silicone coated fiberglass fabric, belts and tape products supplying customers throughout the world.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SELF-MOTIVATED, TRAINABLE AND COACHABLE INDIVIDUALS WHO AREN’T AFRAID OF GETTING THEIR HANDS DIRTY!!! Training will be provided.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THIS ROLE?
The Production Operator ensures that all assigned production equipment is running and operating efficiently in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures while maintaining the company’s standards of quality and customer expectations in a teamwork environment to produce consistent high quality products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Efficiently operates and controls the assigned production equipment during the assigned shift
- Works in a team environment to meet and exceed our production Schedule of high quality products
- Optimizes maximum efficiency of the production equipment and eliminates waste (LEAN) at all levels of production
- Maintains a clean and Lean (5S) organized work environment
- Ensures that all standard operating procedures are followed and documented at every level of production
- Ensures that preparation and staging of future processes are planned and followed
- Records production run observations on production run log sheets and in the MRP system
- Observes company policies, rules and regulation on safety in the workplace and reports safety hazards and wears protective safety devices.
- Keeps machine(s) properly maintained as per schedule
- Other duties relevant to the position, assigned as required
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- COMPUTER LITERACY A MUST
- PREVIOUS MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE AN ASSET
- Experience using controls, instrumentation and mechanical inspection tools
- Able to conduct equipment maintenance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team and customer focused
- Safety oriented
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
Education & Training:
- HS Graduate or equivalent
- Forklift Operator certification would be an asset
- LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS.
- Standing long hours
We thank all interested applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Green Belting Industries Limited is equal opportunity employers committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Manufacturing: 1 year
- High school or equivalent