Sales Executive Outdoor Lifestyle Product Jobs Vacancy in Summit Search Group Vancouver
Summit Search Group Vancouver urgently required following position for Sales Executive Outdoor Lifestyle Product. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Executive Outdoor Lifestyle Product Jobs Vacancy in Summit Search Group Vancouver Jobs Details:
Sales Executive: Outdoor Lifestyle Product – 1006
Sales Executive: Outdoor Lifestyle Product
Our client, a fast-growing company, offers a luxury product line within the: culinary, housewares and outdoor camping segments. This organization has offered their products globally for just over 5 years but has enjoyed impressive market share expansion (signed orders, taking growth to 40% in 2017).
To manage the overwhelming interest, from inbound leads, our client plans to define verticals to position their products to a specialized consumer.
We need product experts / vertical specialists in multiple areas! And seek someone with a passion for outdoor adventure products, in this case, products relating to campfire or cookout environments. The ideal candidate will be business development focused sales executive with experience or a passion for outdoor lifestyle.
The benefits to choosing this organization:
- Luxury and cool brand: be a part of a high quality and luxury brand; sell on value no price; sit alongside passionate (and cool) professionals selling a lifestyle product
- Coaching and mentorship: be exposed to all levels of the supply chain; this representative will have access to seasoned leadership in: product development, sales management, C-level and supply chain
- Culture: this culture is driven by a passion for quality and niche products; be wow’d by the intelligence of this team
- Work with Sales Manager and CEO to set revenue targets, build a strategy and execute on the company’s action plan, to drive business and increase exposure of this beautiful product line
- Engage with new and existing customers across North America; target audience being: Small, medium and large retailers across North America
- Chase and qualify inbound leads, driven to the website by means of: referral, tradeshows and outbound activity and digital marketing campaigns
- Map your territory and efficiently work a pipeline of prospects and core clientele: keep existing but build a new set of clients
- Converse with this group through phone and email, with seasonal tradeshow work
- Maintain an active data base of target customers and core clientele
- Be the face of this company when needed
What makes you qualified:
- 1 – 5 years of sales experience; consultative sales approach is a must; polished client centric mindset
- Track record to support: strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Ability to sell to all levels; C-level to lower level decision makers; SME and Large Enterprise
- Must be curious and coachable
- Strength in written, face-to-face, and phone based communication is a must
- $45,000 – $55,000 base salary (depending on experience) plus competitive commission plan
- Mostly office work, communicating globally: South Burnaby, Delta, Richmond and Vancouver are easily accessible to the location
Job ID 1006
City Vancouver, BC
Remuneration $45,000 – $55,000 base salary (depending on experience) plus competitive commission plan
Sam Lawson - Senior Search Consultant Email to recruiter View recruiter profile
Categories: New Graduate Sales
Apply Online If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: Sales Executive: Outdoor Lifestyle Product – 1006
Resume Please attach resumes in Word, PDF or .txt format.
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.