Medical Office Secretary Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in West Heights Family Practice Kitchener
West Heights Family Practice Kitchener urgently required following position for Medical Office Secretary Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Office Secretary Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in West Heights Family Practice Kitchener Jobs Details:
We are seeking a full-time/part-time medical secretary to join our office team located in Kitchener, Ontario. The ideal candidate should possesses excellent communication and client service skills and has an appreciation for detail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet and register patients, confirming all relevant details
- Process referrals including arranging and coordinating appointments with specialists’ offices, diagnostic facilities and OR Prepare, edit and proof read the medical reports for clients
- Respond to all communications including e-mails and phone calls in a timely manner
- Respect for confidentiality of all patient records
- Management of patient appointments and health provider schedule
- Filing medical Records using EMR (Telus PS Suite)
- Prep rooms between patients
Qualifications and Skills:
At minimum, completion of grade 12 or equivalent
Preference will be given to candidates who have completed Medical Office Assistant Program.
At least 1 year of relevant medical office experience required
Ability to multitask(i.e. reception, secretarial, office administration)
Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills
Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Telus PS Suite EMR Software: 1 year
- Medical Office - Family Practice / Walkin Clinic: 1 year