Sales Coordinator Hotel Jobs Vacancy in River Cree Resort Casino Enoch
River Cree Resort Casino Enoch urgently required following position for Sales Coordinator Hotel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Coordinator Hotel Jobs Vacancy in River Cree Resort Casino Enoch Jobs Details:
Administrative support for the Sales Manager and Sr. Sales Manager. Responsible for managing less complex group/catering-related opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Responsible for learning how to drive customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience. Provides service to our customers in order to grow share of the account on behalf of River Cree Resort and Casino.
- Act as support to Sales Manager and Sr. Sales Manager for client’s needs.
- Creates Contracts/ Proposals for Sales Manager.
- Does all turnovers for Sales Manager to the Events Department
- Answers sales hotline.
- Field any opportunities coming through the hotline to the Sales Manager handling that market segment.
- Produces weekly reports for Sales Meeting.
- Produces any Adhoc reports for Sales Dept.
- Attends all Sales meetings and daily stand up meetings
- Maintain rapport between group clients and hotel in booking process.
- Maintain good relationships with all departments and train or assist as needed.
- Send out introductory letters to new clients
- Send out thank you letters to clients when function ends.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Perform other duties as required
- 1-2 years demonstrated experience working in Hotel Sales
- Currently working as a Sales Coordinator in an Edmonton Area Hotel
- Experience in a sales and/or customer service role
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (word, outlook)
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a face-paced environment
- Flexible work schedule based on call volumes
- Ability to work days/evenings/weekends
- Must be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team