Shuttle Driver Warranty Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Mercedes Benz Canada Toronto
Mercedes Benz Canada Toronto urgently required following position for Shuttle Driver Warranty Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shuttle Driver Warranty Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Mercedes Benz Canada Toronto Jobs Details:
The person in this role will promote and ensure high customer satisfaction by transporting customers to their required destination. They will contribute to the operational efficiency of the service department and to positive CSI results by handling all warranty claims made by the dealership, ensuring their timeliness and accuracy.
- Ensure exceptional customer service by providing safe and timely alternate transportation
- Ensure that the interior and exterior of shuttle is properly maintained and fueled on an ongoing basis
- Maintain the warranty parts room and scrap list
- Ensure that warranty return parts are properly tagged, shelved, and secured
- Sort and ship warranty parts returns when necessary
- Other duties as required
- Valid G Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in any discipline or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably in automotive retail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- The ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Basic knowledge of or the ability to understand the mechanics of a vehicle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), ADP
- Candidates may be asked to complete a driving test prior to employment