Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Concentrix Peterborough
Concentrix Peterborough urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Concentrix Peterborough Jobs Details:
Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a rewarding career with the opportunity for growth and development? Well, you've found the right company.
Our company is fanatical about its customers and employees, we are disruptive in the marketplace and hire great people with varying backgrounds to ensure we are constantly tenacious in our pursuit of excellence. We value knowledge, openness and transparency and we are committed to communicating at all levels and supporting you in your success!
We are 100% customer service focused, we want to give customers the best solution the first time by researching their concerns, giving options and resolving their issues all while providing the best service in a super chill way.
If you are the 'go to tech person' for friends and family, you love solving technical problems, you're all about the customer and you're looking for growth opportunities in roles like quality, training, team leader and much more, apply today and work on our premiere team.
· Benefits – vision/medical @ 6 mths and dental @ 12 mths
· Incentives as soon as you start taking calls
· Employee engagement
· Work Perks/Discounts
· Pension Matching Program
· Home & Auto Insurance Discounts
· Life Insurance
· Minimum 1-year contact center expertise and proven technical ability
· Real passion for customer service
· Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
· Able to self-manage and work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
· Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
· Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
· Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check.
· Successful completion of initial training
· Ability to meet minimum typing speed of 26 WPM while talking with customers
· Effectively prioritize and manage your time
· Above average starting wages
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.