Pcard Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Systems Calgary
Systems Calgary urgently required following position for Pcard Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pcard Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Systems Calgary Jobs Details:
Card Administrator - On behalf of our client in the Oil and Gas sector we are looking for a P-Card Administrator with experience implementing P-Card processes as well as Project Coordination and Supply Chain experience.
Card Administrator Job Details
- Catalogue calls and issues in the case management system.
- Assist employees in reconciling past due balances by reviewing online credit card statements and expense reports.
- Assist employees in disputing duplicate and fraudulent charges with credit card providers.
- Receive and process corporate card applications, checking for correctness and completeness.
- Report lost/stolen corporate credit cards to credit card providers.
- Update employee information in credit card provider sites i.e., address updates and cancelling corporate cards of terminated employees.
- Work closely with the iExpense System Administrator and Accounts Payable departments in investigating payment errors, and locating missing receipt packages.
- Assist the Corporate Card Analyst in the preparation of email notifications to employees with unexpensed transactions, delinquent accounts and credit card cash withdrawals.
- Managing the P card analyst, who is the support staff of the program
- Facilitates the application and training process for cardholders
- Resolves P Card related issues with cardholders
- Works with accounts payable to ensure payment to P Card provider
- Update and maintain P Card policies and procedures
- Reviews and takes corrective action on monthly GL account validation exception reports
- Assists internal audit during P Card program audits
- Distribute regular P Card communications to cardholders, and implement P Card program to business units that do not currently have one.
- Assists in the improvement and other projects as needed to corporate shared services.
- Deliver cost savings and compliance with corporate goals.
- Interface with Legal
- Department to review and enhance the contracting process.
- Develop and mentor staff to build bench strength supporting company growth.
- Responsible for direct management of team, including budgets, staffing issues, resource allocation, and vendor relationships.
- Conducts employee performance reviews, coaching and mentoring, and career development.
Card Administrator Mandatory Skills
- Assessing commodities and spend that is Card eligible/data analysis
- Project co-ordination experience
- P Card program deployment and administration experience
- Supply Chain experience
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Capability to manage several tasks and deliverables in a dynamic environment
- Fielding inquiries, researching & resolving card holder issues, utilizing the case management system
- Customer service and accuracy are a key parts of this role therefore; the individual must have a pleasant personal, professional appearance and behavior. Confidentiality and security of information is a key criterion
- Previous experience with credit card programs, travel programs, banking, call center/customer service considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time